What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Back adhesive cover AND zaggfolio?

Chasedabigbase

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey I just preordered my iPad 3 that I'm planning on using in college (have a laptop but quickly learned lugging around a 17" inch dell studio is not ideal, especially when no bag fits it... Andway I've been getting all my accessories that go along with it and I always make sure to get protective covers for my devices, however I was about to purchase both the black leather skin and zaggfolio along with my invisishield (do those properly fit the new one already btw, such as bigger camera) and I figured Id check here first to ask, if I applied the adhesive would I still be able to fit my iPad into the zaggfolio? If not which would you suggest getting possibly the Logitech keyboard case? Thank-you for any helpful responses, rather not waste $

Most reactions

Latest posts