What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Attaching Multiple Pictures to an Email?

kippyw

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My method is currently clicking only one pictures for copy-then-paste into a email. Is there a method to attach multiple images into an email with all this back & forth for each image? Thank You!

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm not entirely sure what you mean but if you write your email then touch and hold the area where you want to paste the pictures you can choose an image to insert, you them just repeat the process until all the images you want are attached.

The Archangel

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
What Gabriel said ^

If, however, you need five or less pictures, you can select them in Camera Roll, touch the action button and select mail. That will add up to five images into the body of a new email. You can't use this method for replying to an email.

OP
K

kippyw

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks, I will try this. For clarification... My current method is to jump from the compose email view over to the camera roll, and then touch an icon of a photo until I see "copy", then return to the compose email view, then "paste". This works fine, I'm just looking at ways to grab 4 or 5 images without repeating the same steps for each image one by one.
Thanks Again.

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks, I will try this. For clarification... My current method is to jump from the compose email view over to the camera roll, and then touch an icon of a photo until I see "copy", then return to the compose email view, then "paste". This works fine, I'm just looking at ways to grab 4 or 5 images without repeating the same steps for each image one by one.
Thanks Again.

In that case, what I suggested will work. Any more than five, and the Mail icon will be greyed out.

Most reactions

Latest posts