What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to attach emails from the email app

jrledb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can send a picture or something, via email by clicking that item and selecting share, then the method. Can multiple items be attached if I am in an email, such as relying to someone and needing to add an attachment??

Reaction score
jrledb said:
I can send a picture or something, via email by clicking that item and selecting share, then the method. Can multiple items be attached if I am in an email, such as relying to someone and needing to add an attachment??

That is a restriction of the Mail app, it will not let you add attachments from within the Mail app. You always have to choose first, which picture you want to sent and than write the email.

The workaround would be to jailbreak the iPad (only possible on iPad 1) and use an app, such as Camera Roll (?), which let's you add photos directly from the Mail app, but on an unjailbroken iPad that is not possible.

Most reactions

Latest posts