What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ATT WiFi

rsava

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok, I searched but can't find this on the board.

I have the 3G Unlimited and it includes the ATT WiFi. But how do I login to the hotspots? I never got login information. Does anyone have that info for their account?

Thanks,
R Sava

epb

iPF Novice
Reaction score
There isn't any - I was in Starbucks today and it just let me on, no login, no password.

OP
rsava

rsava

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thats because Starbucks WiFi is now free. I am talking about the other ATT WiFi hotspots like at airports. I travel a lot, don't like Starbucks coffee, and sometimes need/want a faster connection than my 3G.

When I can find a Sky Club at the airport I am good but lets say I am at the Sheraton Los Angeles Dowtown. Hotels like that charge between 10 and 15 bucks a day for internet access. If I can get free ATT WiFi, I save my company or myself money.

Balibe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The iPad 3G service only includes AT&T Basic WiFi Service, over 20,000 free locations.

To use the Premier WiFi Service, there is an additional $19.99 per month service from AT&T, over 100,000 locations

Use this link to locate WiFi hotspots, it works on the iPad .... AT&T Wi-Fi Locations

Most reactions

Latest posts