What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple stores have become over crowded.

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
Is it just me or have the apple stored become to crowded?

You used to be able to go into the apple store and browse around, look at stuff, try out the new computers, talk to an employee or two about what they think of certain things. Now its always jammed full of people like a sardine can and you can more an inch without bumping into someone else. People are waiting longer to be helped by the employee's. You can't look at stuff or try it out without someone standing behind you waiting for you to put it down so they can try it out.

I'm thinking with so many more people wanting apple products and and having such a large demand for the iDevices(iPod,iPad,iPhone...) apple should be opening more stores then they currently have.

Whats it like for everyone else, is it the same at your local apple store?

Mathfanatic

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For me, it really depends on the time of the day. Weekdays during work hours are reasonable, but the after-work rush can be difficult.

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For me, it really depends on the time of the day. Weekdays during work hours are reasonable, but the after-work rush can be difficult.

I rarely go, but agree with this.

I was picking up Valentine's Day chocolates, passed the Apple store last week during work hours and there were only a few people.

OP
MikesTooLz

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
maybe thats it.

I work every day from 7AM to 4PM with an hour drive home so any time I ever go is after 5PM during the week or on the weekend.

seneca18

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Always crowded at my mall in Colorado. That is why these forums are so great, that way you do not need to seek out the help of a genius for every little question.....

OP
MikesTooLz

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
Always crowded at my mall in Colorado. That is why these forums are so great, that way you do not need to seek out the help of a genius for every little question.....

Wonder if they would get mad if I just walked into the apple store with one of their apple shirts and started answering people questions.

zorah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
At the Apple Store at a mall in my area, it's ALWAYS crowded with people looking.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Mikestoolz---Our Apple Stores out here are always busy. The only time it isn't is when the store first opens, but other than that--jammed pack.

I think that you'd give off as a great Genius Impersonator if you'd attempt that. You'd probably help out a lot of people there!

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
MikesTooLz said:
Is it just me or have the apple stored become to crowded?

You used to be able to go into the apple store and browse around, look at stuff, try out the new computers, talk to an employee or two about what they think of certain things. Now its always jammed full of people like a sardine can and you can more an inch without bumping into someone else. People are waiting longer to be helped by the employee's. You can't look at stuff or try it out without someone standing behind you waiting for you to put it down so they can try it out.

I'm thinking with so many more people wanting apple products and and having such a large demand for the iDevices(iPod,iPad,iPhone...) apple should be opening more stores then they currently have.

Whats it like for everyone else, is it the same at your local apple store?

When did you come to that realization. I have been to the 5th Avenue store once and will never step foot in there ever again. Too touristy and not even that nice!! Used to go to the 14th street store Neil they gave me a hard time during Xmas when I needed to make a simple return of an hdmi cable, it was ridiculous. I sent them a really nasty emailI really have no need to go now anyway. Might visit a store to take a peak at the new iPad when the hoopla dies down.

Sent from my Verizon Black 64GB iPad 2 With IOS 5.01 Update From NYC using iPF

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
tlbaker said:
When did you come to that realization. I have been to the 5th Avenue store once and will never step foot in there ever again. Too touristy and not even that nice!! Used to go to the 14th street store Neil they gave me a hard time during Xmas when I needed to make a simple return of an hdmi cable, it was ridiculous. I sent them a really nasty emailI really have no need to go now anyway. Might visit a store to take a peak at the new iPad when the hoopla dies down.

I just LOVE autocorrect. Not Neil - they lol.

Most reactions

Latest posts