What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple Store-WOW

gapman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had a problem with my I-Pas( Cloud issue) and after trying Best Buy( where I purchased it) they tried their best and failed.I drove 30 minutes to the closest Apple Store . All I can say is it was the " model of excellence" on every level. Super organized
, friendly, competent and fast ! The store was mobbed( always is), but immediately a nice, young guy holding an I-Pad came up to me and said: " Hello sir , how can Apple assist you today ?". Within 20 minutes he had made an appt for me with a tech associate and my problem was solved. When I got home there was an e-mail waiting that thanked me for coming in and assured me the Apple Store would always be there for any issue I had with my I-Pad or I- Phone.
Apple makes beautiful de ices of extreme quality and now I know has great customer support.

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yep. An experience second to none....in any industry.

OP
G

gapman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I also just got a follow-up from the Tech Asst. at the Apple Store to make sure my problem was solved !! I just wish the whole retail world worked like Apple.

Last edited by a moderator:

seneca18

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The Apple store itself is a model to which all other retailers should envy or try to mimic. The fact that it is always busy just shows how well Apple markets their products. Then the process of how you actually purchase an item their is another. Any employee there can ring you out. They simply scan your item on their iTouch put your CC info in and email you your receipt. Done and done. I have always wondered though, how does the security work at Apple stores?

King Hal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I agree with all these posts. Great stores, always packed. They must be doing something right:)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Patrizia_NC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My phone experiences with apple have been great. I can not say the same for the store here. I went in with a friend and went to the counter and you would have thought we were invisible. Several were doing some sort of work but simply glanced at us but not one greeting. I finally tracked down someone who went and got someone else ( we needed to exchange earbuds) the process shouldn't take 25 minutes and three employees. I've been in some that we're great. This one maybe great at tech but customer service was severely lacking.

Most reactions

Latest posts