What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple Pages

HowBoutThemPack

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello! I should probably start off by saying that I couldn't find any relevant issues through "search" on this issue. Recently I downloaded Pages from the app store so I would have access to a word processor on the go. I use a PC for the vast majority of documents I have to create in school. Because I'm in college, I often times have to write in MLA format, thus needing the ability to double space. Does anyone know of a way to do this within pages, or does anyone know of a app that allows that? Furthermore, does anyone have an idea of if/when apple is going to incorporate this into Pages?

Thanks!

Sent from my jailbroken iPad2 using iPF

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
In Pages, just press the information button (circle w/ an i) top right; among the 3 tab options, choose 'Layout' - line spacing can be adjusted there - :)

OP
H

HowBoutThemPack

iPF Noob
Reaction score
giradman said:
In Pages, just press the information button (circle w/ an i) top right; among the 3 tab options, choose 'Layout' - line spacing can be adjusted there - :)

Thanks!!!!!

Sent from my jailbroken iPad2 using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts