What's new

Apple Launches New iPad Smart Case to Cover Front and Back

I now have the pink and dark grey. I really like them a lot. Doesn't add much weight to the iPad!!
 
Frawick said:
Do you have a preference? Dark grey or pink.

I think I like the pink one better, the grey is kinda bla, but very professional looking. Both are very nice but if I had to choose ill go with pink :)
 
perfectionsu said:
I am really gonna purchase this case for my new iPad .This is so costly but for the security of iPad its body is perfect and dust free.It will certainly help to protect my iPad body.

It what color?
 
I wanna buy one too... I hope they are offering that one here in Japan

Sent from my friend's iPad
 
Are the edges to sharp to be comfortable? How much weight does it add?
 
Cover number 2.... Sorry I couldn't resist :)
 

Attachments

  • image-2849071027.webp
    image-2849071027.webp
    15 KB · Views: 1,195
  • image-3319481662.webp
    image-3319481662.webp
    18.5 KB · Views: 583
I think the smart cover was a better idea, just because of the smaller size.... But i guess they listened to consumers!
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom