What's new

Apple Launches New iPad Smart Case to Cover Front and Back

And I'm very pleased at how thin my iPad feels when holding it! No one else has mentioned this.....
 
Yeah heard of it. As per the rumors microsoft is bit inspired from these covers and going to use it for its latest release of surface tablet. They are quite lovely actually and good thing is that they can be used for ipad2 and the next ipad.
 
My green one arrived today:-

IMG_1987.webp IMG_1988.webp

Colour is closest to the left-hand picture. Not sure about the fit tbh - seems a bit loose inside; anyone else think this?

Nice though :)
 
I agree with I_Luv_Apple, it is a little loose but it's not going to fall out......and I too think that the colour looks grrrrrreat!

The Archangel
 
Want to order a second one. Have the pink. Can't decide on color. Suggestions???
 
Charcoal grey is absolutely elegant. . .a stunning alternative to pink or red.
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom