What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple ID?

Melie

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I installed IOS5 and created an Apple ID using my only email address. Good so far. Now when I try to download a
new app and I enter my info I am told that the email I am using is already in use as an Apple ID. Well, yeah it is.
It's my email address. What to do?

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I installed IOS5 and created an Apple ID using my only email address. Good so far. Now when I try to download a
new app and I enter my info I am told that the email I am using is already in use as an Apple ID. Well, yeah it is.
It's my email address. What to do?
i put in my normal address and it told me same thing so i used another one that i don't use much,it went thro ok but then for some reason it reverted back to my normal one,confusing eh,i just left it at that as it all seems to work,i think!

OP
Melie

Melie

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Please note.....this is my ONLY email address and I do not want to create another.

Most reactions

Latest posts