What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apparently the world is ending tomorrow

iRuthlessPad

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Bosses are never convinced..even if a meteorite was striking in 10 sec they wud want u to complete 10 sec of ur work with half the wage :p

ipfuser55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iRuthlessPad said:
Bosses are never convinced..even if a meteorite was striking in 10 sec they wud want u to complete 10 sec of ur work with half the wage :p

Maybe that's why I have always been my own boss! :)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

ipfuser55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
col.bris said:
oh i really want to go o the geek festival tomorrow on sunday as i love the food.... oh well thats life

You were right, should have ended 6pm your time. I guess without Warnie, McGraw and co, it just missed you :)

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
oh cool you mean i can continue cooking my special dinner for my lady and also give her breakfast in bed then go to the greek festival in Brisbane .... i am so pleased and this is my RDO and i am happy

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well considering I am 18 hours ahead of USA All is fine here lol

Still around huh? I wonder what all the folks are doing today that thought they would be toast?

oh i really want to go o the geek festival tomorrow on sunday as i love the food.... oh well thats life

I have been to a Greek festival, Colin! The food is awesome. Just last weekend we went to the Strawberry festival. Margaritas and strawberries? So good.

At this festival the good folks that thought the world was ending today were every where, that day.

I have pics.:D

Reaction score
Since the world is ending today, I am selling my iPad on ebay. Auction closes in less then 2h, since the payment is done via PayPal, this should give me enough time to go on one last shopping spree ;)

Attachments

• image-474411443.png
    image-474411443.png
    65.8 KB · Views: 154

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ohhh, so that means Im an endangered specie right now lol Im still alive and kicking!

ipfuser55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
DontUnderstandMyIpad said:
Since the world is ending today, I am selling my iPad on ebay. Auction closes in less then 2h, since the payment is done via PayPal, this should give me enough time to go on one last shopping spree ;)

If the world only " ends" in the uk and Europe, then hold on to it..... It will be a a glourious talisman. Bit big for a medallion though :) I sold my 1 ( 64 gb wifi) for a lot less.... But to a worthy and needy cause. Cancel that auction, and donate..... You might save the world :) :)

Flinthills

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If the world was coming to an end, would you want to look your best or would you rather have a second slice of cake?

Diesel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
People are always trying to predict the end of the world, these people need to get a life or get laid. No ones knows the day nor the hour of when what ever God you worship will arrive. You should also beware furtune tellers as well.

ipfuser55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Flinthills said:
If the world was coming to an end, would you want to look your best or would you rather have a second slice of cake?

I'm going down they way I have always been, don't be deceived by the photo, behind lurks a long pony tail, and I'm not cutting it off :) I will be plugging in to my stage rig at about 5 (1000 watts) and play for about half an hour. If the world has not ended by then, I'm sure the close will make me well aware of the fact :)

Prometheus

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I once heard a story where the captured person asks the King to not kill him or the world will come to an end. The King of course did not want to take that chance so he released him.

The captured guy was right, the world would have come to an end had he died. The world would have come to an end only for him though. :p

So whoever is predicting the end is more likely predicting his/her own end.

Most reactions

Latest posts