What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apparently the world is ending tomorrow

ipfuser55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Prometheus said:
I once heard a story where the captured person asks the King to not kill him or the world will come to an end. The King of course did not want to take that chance so he released him.

The captured guy was right, the world would have come to an end had he died. The world would have come to an end only for him though. :p

So whoever is predicting the end is more likely predicting his/her own end.

Brilliant :) :)

I'm still gonna rock tonight though, but then...... I always do!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

the_john

iPF Noob
Reaction score
11:00 and I ain't seen hide nor hair of any of my neighbors. Eerily quiet outside.

ipfuser55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
the_john said:
11:00 and I ain't seen hide nor hair of any of my neighbors. Eerily quiet outside.

Ladies and gentlemen, ........Our first new generation hybrid :)

Or maybe it's you?

Reaction score
The CDC in America is evidently taking it seriously, releasing an ad campaign of how to protect against zombies. I kid you not

Support Our Troops!!
This post was Tapatalk approved. Sent from an Incredible phone

parcas1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mountainbikermark said:
The CDC in America is evidently taking it seriously, releasing an ad campaign of how to protect against zombies. I kid you not

And this thread has been alive for several hours now without someone blaming it all on Apple! Now i am really scared!!

ipfuser55

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Shock News, APPLE RELEASE NEW END OF WORLD COVER , for iPad 1 only..... :)

ipfuser55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Guitar and amplifier put away. 8 minutes to go, I have left some food in the oven , but it won't matter, :)

BTW I have a very dry sense of humour, don't take me too seriously unless in the help forum. :)

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Am I dead then, because I can still hear cars going past on the road. Keep talking Jeff, I need to make sure you are still alive!

ipfuser55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It was all a big farce then...But I suppose the chap in question must be a little bit upset? He has tried twice and we all aeem to be here.

I think we should all put a quid in each, buy him an ipad (16, wifi, nothing serious)

And introduce him .....Gently to the real world :D:D

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yay, you are alive! I'm alive!!! Who said that? Frankenstein? They are coming to take me away!!!!

Most reactions

Latest posts