What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

App to store password

ratatapa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello simple subject looking for the best app that i can store my passwords

Exemple creating a section called Win2k3 server and then add the username + password

If possible free but I can pay

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Depends exactly what you want.
There are several password managers out there which will carry the load for you, like Password pro, but if you wish to keep your own master list you could look for apps such as Stash which allow you to keep a private area on your iPad. One password to rule them all one...

I actually keep an encrypted list on an online service which I can access from any machine. Not perfect, but if they want the data that badly and put that much effort into getting it then they are welcome, as no financial details included :)

robsoule

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use mSecure and works well for me. You can have bank info, credit card info, login's etc all with a password on the front end.

Ragster

iPF Noob
Reaction score
eWallet is a great app. I've been using if for years. I have it on my iPhone, iPad, and Win7 PC. They all sync wireless.

Ragster

JoebinXXX

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ues an app called "Secure Files" Its great. Yoy get into in useing a password, you can store other things besides passwords also. Ex like photo's, there is a text editor, and you can import files from you home computer also. Its a pretty nice app.:)

wbp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I second the recommendation for Ascendo Datavault. I've been using it for years, never had a problem. Syncs flawlessly with the desktop version. Great features and they keep improving it.

William

Most reactions

Latest posts