What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

App store switched to US how to switch back to UK

lizzieh

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Somehow, I am now looking at the US App Store, but I'm in the UK. how do I changed back please?

Sent from my iPad 3 using iPF

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Somehow, I am now looking at the US App Store, but I'm in the UK. how do I changed back please?

There are two possibilites. Either you go to Settings - iTunes & AppStores - Apple ID, or you go to the App Store app. In the app, scroll down, there you'll find your Apple ID. Sometimes it helps just entering your pw.
If not, try signing out and in again.

Last edited:

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
There are two possibilites. Either you go to Settings - iTunes & AppStores - Apple ID, or you go to the App Store app. In the app, scroll down, there you'll find your Apple ID. Sometimes it helps just entering your pw.
If not, try signing out and in again.

If you sign out you will get a pop up that appears when you sign in again. It tells you that you're in the wrong iTunes or AppStore and gives you a button to tap to get back to the right store.

OP
lizzieh

lizzieh

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks, I'm back to the UK. This forum is great, always someone can help :)

Most reactions

Latest posts