What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

App store in dollars (UK)

ipadsi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Brought an IPad 3 and synced it from iTunes from my iPad 2 back up. When I go into the app store on my iPad the apps are priced in dollars not pounds. When I click on an app it opens up and then it's priced in pounds. My iPad is set up to UK and my iTunes store is set up on UK settings. Any ideas how to get it changed to pounds? Thanks.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
At the bottom of the Featured tab in the App Store, make sure you are signed in. You need to do this for each of the iStores (App Store, iTunes, iBooks, iTunes U).

If you are signed in, try taping your Apple ID to sign out, then sign back in.

A restart wouldn't hurt.

Restart: Hold down the power button until the power off slider appears. Slide it off. When the iPad finishes shutting down, hold down the power button again until the Apple logo appears. Apple recommends you restart the iPad at least once a month.

Most reactions