What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Changing stores

diablobob

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am using an ipad3 and living in Spain. I started off with the first ipad more than a year ago and have never had any problems with downloading and buying apps either on the computer or either of the ipads from the Spanish store until now. I am still OK with the computer but when I try to download a paid or free app on the iPad I get the message :

"Account not in this store. Your account is not valid for use in the UK store. You must switch to the Spanish store before purchasing"

Does anyone know how to switch stores on the iPad3?

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sign out of your current ID (in the iTunes or App Store app). Create ID in another country's store, or log on to an existing account if you already have one in that country's store. (You're offered both options when you try to sign back on to iTunes.)

OP
D

diablobob

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you very much indeed. That worked straight away and I am now back to normal. Do you have any idea how the store got changed from Spain to the UK?

funtoosh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Probably wrong tap, AppStore has option to change your country/region

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Most reactions

Latest posts