What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Switching over ti indian store

MANO

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I created an apple id when i was in India and purchase some apps with that id. Now i am on tour in USA. When i wast to updated sn app

I I got the message "Your account is not valid for use in US store. You must switch to the Indian store before purchasing." I am unable to update my old apps as well and am getting the same message. Any idea how I should switch to the Indian store?

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I created an apple id when i was in India and purchase some apps with that id. Now i am on tour in USA. When i wast to updated sn app

I I got the message "Your account is not valid for use in US store. You must switch to the Indian store before purchasing." I am unable to update my old apps as well and am getting the same message. Any idea how I should switch to the Indian store?

This should work:
Go to App Store - Featured. Scroll down to your Apple ID, tap it and sign out.
Then sign in again, using your existing Apple ID. This way you should be directed to the Indian store again.

Most reactions

Latest posts