What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iTunes problem...

Taran

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey everyone...kind of stuck at the moment, I have the new I pad and have set up account and app world yet for some reason every time I click on the iTunes it keeps showing the pop up of cannot connect to iTunes store. Any idea on what's going on???

asongbird

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Had same problem on weekend. Straightened out by itself. Apple had no answers.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Taran said:
Hey everyone...kind of stuck at the moment, I have the new I pad and have set up account and app world yet for some reason every time I click on the iTunes it keeps showing the pop up of cannot connect to iTunes store. Any idea on what's going on???

Try again later and let us know if it works. The same thing happened to me last weekend,but resolved itself in a few hours.

OP
T

Taran

iPF Noob
Reaction score
See that's the confusing part, it's being doing this for over a week. I'm only using wireless and not a sim although thAt shouldn't be the problem.

Most reactions

Latest posts