What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

App Store Bug

Fabytm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys.I have a little problem over here.I usually use 2 itunes accounts(a romanian one and an US one to pick up apps that are available only in the us).After I signed in on my romanian account, I saw that one app got updated.I wanted to make the update, but i realised that the app store was asking me the pass of the us account and not of the RO account, on which I was signed in.

I signed out, signed in again, turned off and on my iPad, but can't still fix the problem...

peled

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I thought that the regardless of the account you have, the iPad and the store are "smart" enough to check you location, and according to that , it will implement all these restrictions.
In my case I can't get "Google earth" in my location in Israel.

OP
F

Fabytm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I know, but I used this thing even on my iphone, it worked ok.It was ok until today even on my ipad

Byron

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I do the same thing for US/UK. I had the same problem, but after changing the sign on account I had to go to the iTunes on the iPad. If I just signed in on the other account it wouldn't update the US apps....but did after I launched iTunes on the iPad. Hope is helps.

OP
F

Fabytm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine launches all apps tha are available here, but does not update the current account that I am using

Most reactions

Latest posts