What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

app for large lists

toonz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
my fantasy football league is drafting in a few weeks and we do our draft in person.

i don't have a laptop so i'm planning on bringing the ipad.

what i need is an app that can handle multiple, large lists. i don't want to have to close one list to open another. if there are tabs for the separate lists, that would be great. also, the ability to rearrange and delete items off the list quickly and easily is also needed.

what i'm picturing is kind of like how the bookmarks are rearranged in icabmobile, where i can just hold and press the list item, drag it up or down and plop it down where i need it to go. if i no longer need it, i can swipe and delete.

i don't think i've described it too well but hopefully you guys get my gist. thanks for the help.

oh, free is obviously preferred ;), but i don't mind spending a few bucks on it.

Most reactions

Latest posts