What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone want this Husky?

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Poor Raja is not feeling well. Allergies turned into a secondary infection. $145 for two weeks of antibiotics!:(

Today's visit was $185!

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that! I'm still paying my vet bill!

sent with love from my iPad on IPF

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well ~ A bag of bagels, unopened, fell from the pantry, rolled out to the kitchen floor and there are 6 in a bag, right? There is a half of one left. This Husky ate almost 6 bagels!

Last edited:

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well ~ A bag of bagels, unopened, fell from the pantry, rolled out to the kitchen floor and there are 6 in a bag, right? There is a half of one left. This Husky ate almost 6 bagels!

You didn't drop any schmear on the floor? Five and a half bagels, no schmear, is awfully dry.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:

Raja left half a bagel! Maybe Raja doesn't like bagels but it took the first five and a half to figure it out?

The Archangel

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You didn't drop any schmear on the floor? Five and a half bagels, no schmear, is awfully dry.

Schmear? I assume that is like jelly, or sweet jalapeno spread? lol!

Raja left half a bagel! Maybe Raja doesn't like bagels but it took the first five and a half to figure it out?

The Archangel

He did, babe! Where have you been?

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey, SweetPoison. Schmear used to mean cream cheese (Yiddish), but now a lot of people use it generically to cover anything you'd want to spread on a bagel.

And now I have to get dressed, go outside, run and get a bagel, because I'm suddenly craving one. If Raja were here, I could take him for a walk and some more bagels!

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh I wish you could! He is so annoying me right now. He is just sitting here howling at me. He wants his lovey, stuffed animal, that he has to have after he eats. He will howl and howl until YOU find it.

No clue where the hell it is. I have to actually text my daughter at work to see if she has seen it.

Hey ~ I would like to have a bagel too!

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh I wish you could! He is so annoying me right now. He is just sitting here howling at me. He wants his lovey, stuffed animal, that he has to have after he eats. He will howl and howl until YOU find it.

No clue where the hell it is. I have to actually text my daughter at work to see if she has seen it.

Hey ~ I would like to have a bagel too!

I like a dog with the right priorities, and a strategy that works.

Too bad we can't beam stuff, like on Star Trek. I'd beam you and Raja some bagels.

Most reactions