What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone else so disappointed they want to cry?

Skull One

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I was quite upset wiith how much hype there was around it to be so simple.

Wait... Let me get this right.

You are disappointed because they found a way to double the screen density, get LTE cellular service and keep the same exact battery life without changing the cost by one penny?

I really hope this is just a troll thread because you are bored.

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
dlam9946 said:
I dont think I would ever cry over an Apple product let alone any product

HELLO...

Sent from my Verizon Black 64GB iPad 2 w IOS 5.1 Update From NYC!!! using iPF.net

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Stefx said:
I seriously question the mental health of anyone who would cry over an electronic gadget.

LMAO!!!

Sent from my Verizon Black 64GB iPad 2 w IOS 5.1 Update From NYC!!! using iPF.net

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Let's give a boo for shared GSM CAPABILITIES and roaming!!!!!! Don't forget the thumbs down on world use.

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
xGary said:
I lost hope in humanity a long time ago...

I'll share my email signature with you.

I worship individuals for their highest possibilities as individuals, and I loathe humanity, for its failure to live up to these possibilities.
- Ayn Rand

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Last edited:

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
seneca18 said:
I'm so disappointed that it's not Friday yet it makes me want to cry. :)

Zergslayer69 said:
Yea I'm disappointed it's not Friday and I have work tomorrow.

Right!!!!!!! I didn't pre order so I'm ready for Apple to release it Reseller Magic.

mdholm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Having gone down the Android path (Kindle Fire and a Samsung Galaxy Tab) and not finding what I was looking for, I'm actually quite happy that Apple released a new iPad at the same time I decided that I would finally purchase what I've really been wanting for the last two years.

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
mdholm said:
Having gone down the Android path (Kindle Fire and a Samsung Galaxy Tab) and not finding what I was looking for, I'm actually quite happy that Apple released a new iPad at the same time I decided that I would finally purchase what I've really been wanting for the last two years.

Let us mourn another soul lost!!!!!!

(;-) congrats fellow!

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Let's all try and remember our rules here people.
Folks are entitled to feel the way they feel, and express it on our forums without being ridiculed as a result. Some of the responses read as though they are heading that way.
Be respectful please.

Most reactions

Latest posts