What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Got a third iPad....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gordon49

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys, I decided to have another try at getting a replacement this time rather than a refund. I've had this one since yesterday. So far no problems. I'm actually using 3G on it for the first time, which is pretty good. But the split screen keyboard, again first use I can't get used to. My brain can't seem to work out where t press each time! Anyone else?

However very upset to find that the YouTube app is going to disappear. Anyway, I'll see how this goes. But I'm getting a refund if this goes wrong too.

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Gordon, let's not start three different conversations in one thread please. You are free to discuss one or the other but not 3 topics at once it is impossible for any one to follow the conversation. Please understand we are Not Apple, this also was mentioned in a previous thread by another administrator so issues regarding replacements really is a non event it is between you and Apple only. I suggest you start over in a brand new thread and discuss the keyboard and by all means start another thread regarding youtube unless someone has already been started one. This thread is closed

Thank you for your understanding

Col.bris Administrator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts