What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone Else Signed up for Traveller-AR Beta?

AWelbourn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Has anyone else signed up for the Traveller-AR beta? (link) they are going to have a multiplayer tournament at comiic con, and I am eagerly awaiting the open beta launch!

It looks like it will be kind of like EVE, but will have to see how it pans out, I was watching their turkey shoot video at YouTube - ‪Traveller-AR: Turkey-shoot Video iPhone RPG Sneak Peek‬‏ and it looks like it is coming together quite nicely!

GAMESHARQ

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I signed up for it but haven't heard anything about it since.

OP
A

AWelbourn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Try posting a message on their facebook page, worked for me!

OP
A

AWelbourn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
They have just released the final pricing by the way, looks like it is going to be $4.99, with NO subscription! (source)

They also have a facebook contest going here for a free traveller bomber jacket, looks pretty sweet!

GAMESHARQ

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I still never got an invite for the beta even though I signed up multiple times. I guess I'm **** out of luck.

OP
A

AWelbourn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Did you ever get in to this The Beta is closed nwo and they are saying teh game is due to be launche dbefore the new year. The last update looked pretty polished on the Beta server but now I am waiting for the final release!

Most reactions

Latest posts