What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beta test our new social networking experience!

liamjanin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello all,

I'm looking for iPad owners that wan't an early look at our new social networking experience we are developing. We are currently in "stealth mode" so without giving too much away:

It is an iPad application that lets you see everything that everyone you know has ever said or done, at any location in the world. We support Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare, Flckr, Instagram and Youtube, giving you a new way to consume this social media.

Sound intriguing? If so, just send me a PM and ill send you more details as well as a link to where you can sign up to be part of the beta. Any beta testers who try the app out and send in some feedback will get a free copy of the app at launch. So PM me if you want and thanks in advance to anyone who does. :D

p.s. If this post violates any rules in the forum please let me know and I will amend any problems ASAP.

garanth

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sounds interesting, Will you be adding support for Google+ in the future?

OP
L

liamjanin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes just PM me instead of posting a reply for any questions at all and for more details and I will get back to you very soon. Thanks

OP
L

liamjanin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have been looking around the forums and I think this post may be better suited in the iPad app announcements section? or even the Developer section? I'll move it if anyone thinks it will be more relevant in those sections. Thanks

OP
L

liamjanin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A YouTube channel? Do you mean for recruiting beta testers in general? Or is the post in the wrong thread haha

OP
L

liamjanin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A quick update:

Thanks to those that joined. Anyone else interested, we will be closing the registration for our beta at the end of the month so apply for free now!

Most reactions