What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone else not able to logon via Tapatalk?

Aerofly

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I know a lot of users on Tapatalk are having trouble with the iMore site (me included), but as from yesterday I am unable to log in to ipadforums on there as well. It’s asking me if if I am ‘xxxxx’, which I am and then keeps telling me my logon has failed. Even if I say no to the question and attempt to log on again manually it still fails.
As you can gather by my post here, the ipadforums website is working fine for me.

Anyone else with this problem or is it just me?

Steve

JohnnyApple

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I know a lot of users on Tapatalk are having trouble with the iMore site (me included), but as from yesterday I am unable to log in to ipadforums on there as well. It’s asking me if if I am ‘xxxxx’, which I am and then keeps telling me my logon has failed. Even if I say no to the question and attempt to log on again manually it still fails.
As you can gather by my post here, the ipadforums website is working fine for me.

Anyone else with this problem or is it just me?

Steve
See if it works now.

Most reactions

Latest posts