What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Howdy!

snakattak

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just a simple hello (yes I'm a simple fellow!) and I look forward to the benefits of all members' knowledge and curiosity about the iPad (and iPhone?) to help me get the most out of this handy little critter!

Oh, BTW, I had a little hiccup, which I tried to alert "admin" to (but system tells me my message is unable to be delivered because "admin has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space." ??!!)

Hi,
well this is a little confusing:
(Before even knowing about this site/iPad app)
I googled my iPad query (on my iPad) and the first result was yours with an option to download your app, FREE, so no hesitation and hey pretso I've registered (from within the app) and I get your message (this one) when it all unfolds and so, as per your suggestion I attempt a reply, but, I'm unable to do any editing (in the iPad app version of this message). Tapping the message (reply) panel only enables (read-only) clipboard options, no active typing cursor, and selecting some text and tapping "Cut" crashed the app completely. Trying to reactivate the app results in timeout errors and a blank screen. A complete shutdown of the app. also fails to enable restarting....
So I delete and reinstall the app, and everything is back to normal, but I can't get back to the email (this one) in the app....(I am using 'onedoze" on my lappie to actually write this now), but I'm baffled why the iPad (app) offered up this email exactly as it appears on the website (inside the purple "app" window, nonetheless) yet I was unable to interact with it?

Have I done something wrong?
Is this an app issue?
Has this happened to anyone else?

No complaints here, I think this app will be very useful and look forward to getting and giving useful info about this great device.

Cheers to all!

Most reactions

Latest posts