What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any update on shipments of ipad 2

jasmynsway

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Just saw on the apple site that my ship date moved up 9 days from 5/6 to 4/26. I went to an apple store this morning after verifying yesterday that they had a shipment that would roll out today. There were no ipads in the shipment. I may try again Saturday but it's good to know that my online order is coming along.

jasmynsway

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Got my ship notification this morning!

Apr 4, 2011 11:50 PM At local FedEx facility LANTAU ISLAND HK
Apr 4, 2011 5:42 PM In transit LANTAU ISLAND HK
Apr 4, 2011 2:52 PM Left FedEx origin facilitySHENZHEN CN
Apr 3, 2011 7:07 PM Shipment information sent to FedEx
Apr 4, 2011 8:07 AM Picked up SHENZHEN CN

Congrats!

Mtnmedic

iPF Novice
Reaction score
FINALLY! It's here! Original delivery was 3/29 but had to have it re-routed due to a pick-up issue. FedEx sent it all the way to Memphis and back to my region, plus no delivery on the weekend, accounted for the delay.

Man, I can't believe how much easier it is to hold it. And it certainly does feel a bit lighter, which is nice.

Well, gotta get to work on setting it up...

Michael "Spam, spam, bacon, eggs and spam. Hold the bacon and eggs." Sent from my iPad using iPF

Dream

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ordered mine March 17th, ship date was April 21st. I called around to the Apple stores yesterday and every one of them had iPad's in stock, so I just went and bought one. I suggest people call around if you dont want to wait anymore!

Most reactions

Latest posts