What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another new member

colinbeds

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all

Been playing with my pad since UK launch last month. Early to the Apple store and queued for 3 hours !! Seems to be slightly subdued over here, the press coverage etc quite minimal, but then what do they know.
Have to say that the iPad IS the best thing since sliced bread, and now that Apple have all my hard earned money, they go and release a new iPhone too !! How much money do you need to be an Apple addict, crack cocaine is I am sure cheaper.
Anyway, enough of my ramblings, going to go and have a wander round the site now, btw, has anyone else found that they can type quicker on the ipad keyboard than a normal keyboard ?

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello my name is col, welcome to our forum if you have any questions or do not understand any areas just ask we will help you .
Happy posting.
Colin down under Australia

GailLA

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi colinbeds! Thanks for sharing about the UK iPad coverage. The press here is all over it. If I had to choose between sliced bread and iPad, well, lol... No contest. Welcome to the forum.

Most reactions