What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I just updated my iPhone via my PC. It seems fine and took about 35 minutes. All is well. I'll try the iPad next.

I updated my iPad to iOS 7 this morning via wifi. Process took 40 minutes from start to finish.

My iPhone hangs like anything. Says 3 hrs and never finishes. Just heard that many are experiencing this.
Got it on iPad.

jal pilot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there!

can anybody send me one of those portable scanners, please ? Then I could complete my 4. post office... Thx

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
iOS 7 updated on iPhone after nearly a day of trying.
Not really a big fan. Many things are moving slow, just read that it may cause some apps to CRASH. Like Tribez is kind of.......

stewartsathome

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I sent gifts out in the hope some may b received. If anyone gets anything from me can u let me know please. Thank u :)

captain flop (level 40) in AC. Tribes friend id: wgmm1fc (level 36)

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Ooooops.... Almost forgot this. Its the end of the day here : HAPPY BIRTHDAY - 'AIRPORT CITY TRADING CENTRE'!!!

RobWu

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I got 9 flights on one stamp by landing the plane and than pay a quick and short visit to a neighbor. And when you return there is another guest plane available.

Visiting a neighbour during Postage Stamp bonus helps only in that way - there is always next guest plane available. It does not stop the bonus clock!

HVWH

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Visiting a neighbour during Postage Stamp bonus helps only in that way - there is always next guest plane available. It does not stop the bonus clock!
That's correct. But you don't have to wait one minute for the next plane so instead of 5 planes you can land 8 or 9.

Most reactions