What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Frenetta

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I didn't bother to send a ticket. I'm sure the problems I'm having are related to 'time traveling.' I've about given up ever being able to play the game with my neighbours. Pretty lonely out in space all by myself!

Remember how long it took them to fix the username problem? I'm not holding my breath on this one.

Janietub

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Remember how long it took them to fix the username problem? I'm not holding my breath on this one.

Isn't it sad how cynical we all have become? This game tries to kill everyone's spirit, no matter how positive a person you are.
I remember when I first joined this forum it struck me how everyone seemed to be whining about GI messing up and not fixing things. I am now just as frustrated as the rest of the gang and the problems with the game seem to be getting much worse, not better! Are they even trying?
This could be such a cool game :(

igburrola

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone have an issue with your ipad just restarting while you are playing. It keeps happening to mine. Anyways... I have updated what I can give and what i need. If you can send any of those items I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks and good luck- igburrola

Janietub

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Does anyone have an issue with your ipad just restarting while you are playing. It keeps happening to mine. Anyways... I have updated what I can give and what i need. If you can send any of those items I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks and good luck- igburrola

Do you mean that while you're playing the game suddenly closes and takes you to the home page? And when you start it back up sometimes the last few minutes of what you did is erased? This happened quite often to me, probably 5 times a day. It can be infuriating, especially when you just had a good drop from a flight and end up losing it. :(

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score

Sometimes.

Jbg364

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I just wish that if it is related to the greenies that GI would come out and say that, and not call us time travellers. My problem is that before all this started I kept getting that message about 'time travellers and cheaters'. I pretty much ignored it because I wasn't doing that. I would like to know why their computer thought I was doing it but its probably too late now. As far as they're concerned I'm a cheater and that's final.

Because I'm having the same problem as you and some others with gifting I figured I'd just get the same response from GI that you did. I haven't been time traveling so . . . . I'll send in a ticket too but am not expecting GI to do anything but send a non-response.

Jbg364

iPF Novice
Reaction score

FYI - sent a shredder before I read your post but I expect it doesn't matter because you probably didn't receive it. I hope you did but am not too hopeful. Let me know please.

Troglodyte96

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ok, I hadn't bothered sending a ticket as previous experience had shown it to be a waste of time. However you have convinced me to give it another try. I've kept it short and haven't used any long words, so watch this space!

Response from GI, this is a new one. My request has been placed in a support queue and they will get back to me shortly. Next they'll be telling me that my request is important to them!

jal pilot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there!

After long time more or less offline, I am back... But...

I suffer the same disease as many of you I guess. I have sort of stoppes the ipad game (jal pilot) and only use mamanch. Did anybody recieve a guft those days??? I dont see anybody on launches either. I have a pad 2 running, can somebody see it???

I'll try and send a ticket to GI...

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

Most reactions