What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Troglodyte96

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I just updated and don't have any new gifts in my list. Is it just me or is this GI's way of admitting (Ha!) that our gifting is screwed up?

Nothing new in my gift list either, not much point anyway considering that they haven't fixed anything.

Barbara59

iPF Novice
Reaction score
My lander from pad 1 came back with just the usual stuff ie. not what I wanted. Was yours on pad 2?
Didn't receive your gifts either, so it looks as if nothing has changed on that score, we still have invisible accounts.

Yes it was pad 2.

Sian and David (level 40) Need passengers. Receiving gifts from Pdxsk2/3, Red Dog, Ab, Fred, Trog 69, Rigby, Zim, Luke, Barstool, LtColRehab/2, Super123, Raxerx, Stig, Kalbokris, Annie, Mr Boogle, Ola. Thank you :)

jimghjj

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Can anybody help me with: Shredder, Stamp, Cash Counter,Sever rack? my game user id: igburrola

Thanks!

Just sent you a friend request. I have cash counter,if you haven't received the others let me know and I'll send you one.

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Did anyone think about the bad change in this new version? Here it is. As you see, this is Janie's old city.

image.jpg

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I must say I have a shortage of the most odd things. Sneakers prevent me from having a treadmill, which I had more than any other launch requirement before. Those canned meat were there in plenty before now when i have none.
And just one more thing. The GI in game system is not opening.

Jbg364

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Nothing new in my gift list either, not much point anyway considering that they haven't fixed anything.

My feelings exactly. I don't know why but I keep expecting that one day GI will get their act together. I suppose I'm setting my expectations too high and am bound to be disappointed yet again.

Barbara59

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I think someone posted info already, but I found this online about the new collections. Sharing just in case you have not seen it:

Through hardships to the stars! From now on, if you are a chief contributor to a Prometheus spaceship launch and that launch is successful, in addition to all the usual rewards you get a The Stars My Destination set.

This set contains a random map to one of the following destinations: Nagoya, Miami, Alexandria, Puerto Rico, and Sacramento. Visiting those places allows you to acquire several new collections and buildings including world famous Space Needle. Your ultimate reward is a Quantum Leap bonus that speeds up the spaceship return after launch by 90%!

Pdxsk2 Lvl 40 ipad / Pdxsk3 Lvl 40 iPhone - spare wire or fuel hose please

Any info on planes required, fuel, passengers etc?

Sian and David (level 40) Need passengers. Receiving gifts from Pdxsk2/3, Red Dog, Ab, Fred, Trog 69, Rigby, Zim, Luke, Barstool, LtColRehab/2, Super123, Raxerx, Stig, Kalbokris, Annie, Mr Boogle, Ola. Thank you :)

Troglodyte96

iPF Novice
Reaction score
My feelings exactly. I don't know why but I keep expecting that one day GI will get their act together. I suppose I'm setting my expectations too high and am bound to be disappointed yet again.

Depressing isn't it. I keep thinking, maybe they'll fix it in this update, but no nothing. They seem to have become obsessed with six hour maps.

Most reactions

Latest posts