What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Pdxsk2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Any info on planes required, fuel, passengers etc?

Sian and David (level 40) Need passengers. Receiving gifts from Pdxsk2/3, Red Dog, Ab, Fred, Trog 69, Rigby, Zim, Luke, Barstool, LtColRehab/2, Super123, Raxerx, Stig, Kalbokris, Annie, Mr Boogle, Ola. Thank you :)

Not that I've found yet, but I'll keep looking :)

Pdxsk2 Lvl 40 ipad / Pdxsk3 Lvl 40 iPhone - spare wire or fuel hose please

Janietub

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Depressing isn't it. I keep thinking, maybe they'll fix it in this update, but no nothing. They seem to have become obsessed with six hour maps.

It's just a thought here, but worth considering. Maybe GI doesn't see this as a problem. Maybe you guys are in the same boat as Barbara and me, and as far as GI is concerned all people with gifting issues are cheaters and this is your punishment. I would love to hear what they have to say if you sent them a ticket; will they call it a problem they're working on or do they say you must have been playing with time and/or dates?

Red Dog

iPF Novice
Reaction score
There are five new collections from items that drop from new destinations (all very seldom):
Space garden - Sacramento
Creation myths - Alexandria
Orphans of the Sky - Miami
The Little Ones - Nagoya
Across the Universe - Puerto Rico

Completing each of these gets you an item for "The Outer Limits" that gives a new building (Space Needle) and a quantum leap bonus to speed rocket return by 90%

The destinations are available by using a map; one drops with the first place in a Prometheus launch.
Puerto Rico map, but this lasts for 12h 30m and needs: Jet - 28 fuel, 80 passengers, spare wire.
Flights needed for each level: 28 / 55 / 110. Flight time: 12h 0m

Quite a challenge!

Frenetta

iPF Novice
Reaction score
There are five new collections from items that drop from new destinations (all very seldom):
Space garden - Sacramento
Creation myths - Alexandria
Orphans of the Sky - Miami
The Little Ones - Nagoya
Across the Universe - Puerto Rico

Completing each of these gets you an item for "The Outer Limits" that gives a new building (Space Needle) and a quantum leap bonus to speed rocket return by 90%

The destinations are available by using a map; one drops with the first place in a Prometheus launch.
Puerto Rico map, but this lasts for 12h 30m and needs: Jet - 28 fuel, 80 passengers, spare wire.
Flights needed for each level: 28 / 55 / 110. Flight time: 12h 0m

Quite a challenge!

Thanks!

Jbg364

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Depressing isn't it. I keep thinking, maybe they'll fix it in this update, but no nothing. They seem to have become obsessed with six hour maps.

I haven't even completed the Aztec quest yet. I hate using the maps but that seems to be all GI is putting out there now.

Jbg364

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It's just a thought here, but worth considering. Maybe GI doesn't see this as a problem. Maybe you guys are in the same boat as Barbara and me, and as far as GI is concerned all people with gifting issues are cheaters and this is your punishment. I would love to hear what they have to say if you sent them a ticket; will they call it a problem they're working on or do they say you must have been playing with time and/or dates?

I didn't bother to send a ticket. I'm sure the problems I'm having are related to 'time traveling.' I've about given up ever being able to play the game with my neighbours. Pretty lonely out in space all by myself!

Jdm0101

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Yes this is what I was trying to find out with one of my previous posts where I was asking what the difference in problems was with cheaters and those with gifting issues. I thought "cheaters" were just those who had reported the problems. I still think it's related to the free greenies and not time traveling.

Are these new maps part of a timed quest? Can't be bothered with these 6 hour maps. Wish we had a decent update.

jdm- level 40.

Troglodyte96

iPF Novice
Reaction score

I didn't bother to send a ticket. I'm sure the problems I'm having are related to 'time traveling.' I've about given up ever being able to play the game with my neighbours. Pretty lonely out in space all by myself!

Yes this is what I was trying to find out with one of my previous posts where I was asking what the difference in problems was with cheaters and those with gifting issues. I thought "cheaters" were just those who had reported the problems. I still think it's related to the free greenies and not time traveling.
jdm- level 40.

Ok, I hadn't bothered sending a ticket as previous experience had shown it to be a waste of time. However you have convinced me to give it another try. I've kept it short and haven't used any long words, so watch this space!

Janietub

iPF Novice
Reaction score

Honestly, I'm pretty sick and tired of launching by myself. I can do it because I'm funding it with greens but if when I have to update I won't be able to launch very often. Especially not on pad 2 :(

Janietub

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ok, I hadn't bothered sending a ticket as previous experience had shown it to be a waste of time. However you have convinced me to give it another try. I've kept it short and haven't used any long words, so watch this space!

Ahaha, did you use 'Fisher-Price' language? Thanks Trog, I can't wait to hear what they have to say :)

Janietub

iPF Novice
Reaction score

Are these new maps part of a timed quest? Can't be bothered with these 6 hour maps. Wish we had a decent update.

jdm- level 40.

I just wish that if it is related to the greenies that GI would come out and say that, and not call us time travellers. My problem is that before all this started I kept getting that message about 'time travellers and cheaters'. I pretty much ignored it because I wasn't doing that. I would like to know why their computer thought I was doing it but its probably too late now. As far as they're concerned I'm a cheater and that's final.

Most reactions

Latest posts