What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Lukehakesley

iPF Novice
Reaction score
That's weird cos I've just got fuel from you too.

please send magnometers or plasma to both Troglodyte69 (iPad) & Troglodyte96 (iPhone), it's fun seeing what arrives & fuel is always handy..

Thats harsh that Captains gifting is still playing up. Everyone else seems to be gifting fine now.

Quest is hard enough without that happening. Keep the fuel coming though captain, it's always useful. I'll keep sending you mangnemetrers if that's what you need.

Lukehakesley level 40. Need Propellers. My son's airport is called 'Rigby's city'. He needs 2 smoke detectors,2 Ergonomic chairs,1 video board,1 robotic lawnmower & 3 goal posts.

Last edited:

stewartsathome

iPF Novice
Reaction score

please send magnometers or plasma to both Troglodyte69 (iPad) & Troglodyte96 (iPhone), it's fun seeing what arrives & fuel is always handy..

How annoying, sorry! I didn't send fuel to anyone :(

captain flop (level 40) passengers, duty free - especially single malt. Thank you, I love u all ;)

stewartsathome

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thats harsh that Captains gifting is still playing up. Everyone else seems to be gifting fine now.

Quest is hard enough without that happening. Keep the fuel coming though captain, it's always useful. I'll keep sending you mangnemetrers if that's what you need.

Lukehakesley level 40. Need Propellers. My son's airport is called 'Rigby's city'. He needs 2 smoke detectors,2 Ergonomic chairs,1 video board,1 robotic lawnmower & 3 goal posts.

Would prefer passengers, thx :)

captain flop (level 40) passengers, duty free - especially single malt. Thank you, I love u all ;)

Lukehakesley

iPF Novice
Reaction score

Ok passengers it is.

Troglodyte96

iPF Novice
Reaction score
How annoying, sorry! I didn't send fuel to anyone :(

Gifts have been ok up till now, I'll go back to sending you passengers if that's what you prefer.

stewartsathome

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Gifts have been ok up till now, I'll go back to sending you passengers if that's what you prefer.

Thank u

Pinkel3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can someone please help me out? I am a little bit lost.
We have the quest with the green alien and the awful colonel Kurts
And we have mr Wulf with his bracelet at Bali

Do these quests come together, is there any connection?
For the alien I have abot 18 days left, does mr Wulf has a time limit?

Troglodyte96

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Can someone please help me out? I am a little bit lost.
We have the quest with the green alien and the awful colonel Kurts
And we have mr Wulf with his bracelet at Bali

Do these quests come together, is there any connection?
For the alien I have abot 18 days left, does mr Wulf has a time limit?

I don't think there is a time limit on the bracelet quest, but it does take some time to work through it.

Captain boyington

iPF Novice
Reaction score

Hi sent 96 a clot tonight, 69 is still showing as pending.

hi, I could use plasma clots or fuel supply, thanks.

Jbg364

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Has anyone collected anything by tapping on neighbours' UFOs (not the debris)?

Fred123thytdytdg

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Has anyone collected anything by tapping on neighbours' UFOs (not the debris)?

Yes but just the same as UFO debris ( counter) and sometimes more often

Needs; nothing sending me what you need and I will return it eventually on a 2 day gift cycle

Most reactions

Latest posts