What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Lukehakesley

iPF Novice
Reaction score
So sorry about Rigby! I can send a lawnmower again today but I'm afraid I have nothing for Mission Control! I will add Randy Bobandy too but let me know what you need.

Thanks a lawnmower will be cool!

Lukehakesley level 40. Need Propellers. My son's airport is called 'Rigby's city'. He needs 2 server racks, 4 video walls, 2 smoke detectors,2 Ergonomic chairs,1 robotic lawnmower'.

Frenetta

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Anyone Looking for the 10 visits for the quest of Movie theatre, bookstore and seafood restaurant
I have placed 6 of each near my airport, easy to find, oh! And this quest is driving me nuts,

I have a variety of those buildings at the back of my city. Pretty easy to find. Not as many as Red Dog though! I'm not going nuts yet but give me a little more time....

Barbara59

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Morning all....Disaster for Rigby's City this morning. My lad was in tears when I woke up. He has only gone and deleted his Mission control centre level 2 by mistake. He was trying to upgrade his runway and deleted it. He's having to start again with mission control centre level 1.

I don't know who was more upset, me or him.......lol

Any help towards getting his launch's back up & running would be most appreciated.

Lukehakesley level 40. Need Propellers. My son's airport is called 'Rigby's city'. He needs 4 server racks, 4 video walls, 2 smoke detectors,2 Ergonomic chairs,1 video board,1 robotic lawnmower & 3 goal posts.

Oh no. Will send video wall soon.

Sian and David (level 40, 183 stars) need plasma clot and magnetometer. Thank you :)

Frenetta

iPF Novice
Reaction score
FYI - Secret Faucets help a lot with this quest and trying to keep up with fuel supplies.

Jbg364

iPF Novice
Reaction score
So, it's friends movies, bookstores, etc and not our own that we visit?

I am really out to lunch today. What quest are these visits for? BTW - Sorry I couldn't send you fuel yesterday. Every time I tried to send through Facebook I got an 'error try again' message. I finally gave up.

jal pilot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My game was exactly the same, then all of a sudden 'always' actually did as it said on the tin rather than GI's definition. I think that was after 10-11 flights. Be very interesting to see if yours does the same...

I do think they should rename 'seldom' to 'once in a blue moon' and 'very seldom' to 'when hell freezes over'

Same here! Strange...

Jbg364

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Morning all....Disaster for Rigby's City this morning. My lad was in tears when I woke up. He has only gone and deleted his Mission control centre level 2 by mistake. He was trying to upgrade his runway and deleted it. He's having to start again with mission control centre level 1.

I don't know who was more upset, me or him.......lol

Any help towards getting his launch's back up & running would be most appreciated.

Lukehakesley level 40. Need Propellers. My son's airport is called 'Rigby's city'. He needs 4 server racks, 4 video walls, 2 smoke detectors,2 Ergonomic chairs,1 video board,1 robotic lawnmower & 3 goal posts.

I feel so badly for him (and you too Luke!). Does Rigby need any flight items (landing lamps, radio transmitters). I'm sorry I don't have anything he needs to rebuild.

jal pilot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wow I must be really lucky because I have had one drop from each flight so far. Mind you everything else is pretty bad.

Sian and David (level 40, 183 stars) need plasma clot and magnetometer. Thank you :)

Actually, it's funny. am following the quest on both ipad and iphone, and while I am trying much harder on the ipad, I am way less advanced. droprate is just horrible here! I do not haveba first attack plane or ufo collection!

Barbara59

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I am really out to lunch today. What quest are these visits for? BTW - Sorry I couldn't send you fuel yesterday. Every time I tried to send through Facebook I got an 'error try again' message. I finally gave up.

As you go through the various tasks set by the little alien this one comes up towards the end.

Janietub

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Please send me plasma. I have a surplus of magnometers from guest planes.

I wish could send my friends plasma! It's so unfair that some of us can't return the good gifts and are stuck with useless ones.
I send you another air vent filter yesterday, do you still need more?

And thanks for sending me plasma :)

Jbg364

iPF Novice
Reaction score
As you go through the various tasks set by the little alien this one comes up towards the end.

Thanks. I'm still trying to get that little alien a collection from my UFOs. Looks like it's time to speed up the jet fighter again.

Janietub

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'd rather have fuel if you can send it. If not, it doesn't matter. What do you need?

I'm sorry I can't send fuel or plasma. Is there anything else? Gyroscope maybe?
And if you have a spare gift I would love some plasma.
:)

Most reactions

Latest posts