What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
oops! watch! you did take first place, because you added more. Forum rules says, you should stay behind those who entered before you, unless explicitely invited to take first!

butvactually, given the numbers, you will anyway keep first, so it would be better if you continue adding (use the "slow" items, that are taking ages to refresh

I am extremely sorry. It was my first launch. I thought I was contributing to the points. I did not know that it was hijacking. I got to know today. I am extremely sorry. I wont do it from the next time:(

jimghjj

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I went on for my first launch yesterday. I could not understand hijacking. Does
It mean putting in more points than the launch starter? If yes, then extremely sorry Jimghjj. I thought I was contributing points.

It's ok,it was your first launch so I forgive you! :)
What usually happens is the person who starts the launch gets 1st unless pre arranged in advance. Some people just want to go along to burn up some of their low value items or already have the alien statue and want to help others launch. There's no need to waste your high value items straight away as if there are 3 of you it's possible to complete it in 24 hours using small items. It's not worth joining a launch with 3 people already in as you only get rewarded for the first 3 places.
Don't worry you'll soon get the hang of it!

Frenetta

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hey all! For the first time ever, I got the elusive GI bonus $ when I broke my own rule of never buying $ from them. They overpaid me a bundle so now I should be set for a while. Just have to wait for cheap land!!!!!

Troglodyte96

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hey all! For the first time ever, I got the elusive GI bonus $ when I broke my own rule of never buying $ from them. They overpaid me a bundle so now I should be set for a while. Just have to wait for cheap land!!!!!

Good to hear of someone getting overpaid, well done. Of course they have you firmly hooked now.

Troglodyte96, need grinding machine & flight stuff, Troglodyte69, need flight stuff beacons, fuel adds etc please.

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
It's ok,it was your first launch so I forgive you! :)
What usually happens is the person who starts the launch gets 1st unless pre arranged in advance. Some people just want to go along to burn up some of their low value items or already have the alien statue and want to help others launch. There's no need to waste your high value items straight away as if there are 3 of you it's possible to complete it in 24 hours using small items. It's not worth joining a launch with 3 people already in as you only get rewarded for the first 3 places.
Don't worry you'll soon get the hang of it!

Thanks and extremely sorry. I assure everyone that this is not going to happen again.

jimghjj

iPF Novice
Reaction score

About time,I've bought twice and just got the standard 96. How much did they give you? It seems the early people get the bonus,perhaps it's a marketing ploy?

musicboxi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please help me to complete the Rock n' Roll quest. I still need 2 Powerful amplifier and 4 Haze machine.

Super123

Barbara59

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Please help me to complete the Rock n' Roll quest. I still need 2 Powerful amplifier and 4 Haze machine.

Super123

I can send you haze machine tomorrow morning.

Sian and David (level 40, 183 stars) need landing lamps or fuel additives. Thank you

Jbg364

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi all, I just upgraded my repair center, so please send the following: Amperemeter x3, Lining Plate x3, Hull Parts x3, Laser Cutters x3

No more biker jackets. Don't forget to PM me if I have anything specific that you want.

Thanks!

Can send you hull parts in about 11 hours.

Jbg364

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I just finished my music arena today, yay! Thank you all so much for helping me; you are all wonderful people. Now all I have left are 38 jackets.

Add me if you like and I'll send you one this evening.

Jbg364

iPF Novice
Reaction score

I'm so tempted to give it a try but will resist. Good for you!

Most reactions