What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

RobWu

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hey all - I got bored and changed my avatar. Hope you enjoy! I took it in Chicago. Didn't even have my good camera with me. Thought it came out ok.

I can't work out what it is

Me neither but its very pretty.

Me three, is it a tropical fruit ??

Can't you see that it's a happy beatle lying on his back and smoking weed? ;)

Fannie, I really like your new avatar!

Fred123thytdytdg

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I love it i am at expert level for Vladivostok, yet i still have not completed the Open water collection

I have 10+ on 4 of the 5 boats can't seem to get the stupid ice breaker

Whatever.

I am sending out flight caterings in hopes of getting them in return.

I have exhausted my supply, and have grounded flights.

I have built 3 new catering facilities hoping to build up a cache.

Peace everyone

Thanks for the help

Yes in same position but the reward is only a collectable , I thought it was a real building ..

Send me what you need and it will be returned eventually on a 48 hour gift cycle so feel free to miss me for a day

RobWu

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'd like to thank you all who sent me bikers jackets, now I have got a round hundred of them and don't need anymore. Please send me landing lamps, DF or long haul flight items.

@ abs: I forgot that you don't need jackets, tomorrow I'll send you sandbag.

barstoolprophet

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes in same position but the reward is only a collectable , I thought it was a real building ..

Send me what you need and it will be returned eventually on a 48 hour gift cycle so feel free to miss me for a day
fred - thanks for the add. what do you need? long distance flight stuff?

Fred123thytdytdg

iPF Novice
Reaction score
fred - thanks for the add. what do you need? long distance flight stuff?

Send me what you need , as I return everything I get sent. Otherwise beacons are fine but only if you need them as well.

As i don,t yet have a list I keep everything you send until I can return it in from my gift list in the game , so I maybe returning something you sent 2 days ago

I will finish the game tonight , as at last after 5 months of flying have become an expert on all flights ... Only quest left is the floating dock

Thanks for asking I now live for launches or game updates and forum fun..

GLC23

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No photos take your iPads and try and spot each other airports on the coffee tables :) or theses always the red flower in jacket option

I prefer that approach, would be much more entertaining for the forum update after!

Level:40 Pingways, I need: catering / long distance flight items / duty free items - especially cookies and perfume

Fred123thytdytdg

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hahaha. I should just have you keep guessing. This is funny.

I don't like to say what it is in case it's your pride and joy item, but not a clue maybe some mouldy fruit or some modern art type thing.

stewartsathome

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I prefer that approach, would be much more entertaining for the forum update after!

Level:40 Pingways, I need: catering / long distance flight items / duty free items - especially cookies and perfume

We couldn't do photos so have to hope we don't approach some randomer in error

captain flop (level 40) duty free, passengers, anything really happy to return what's sent, it all helps. Thank you, I love u all ;)

jimghjj

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi everyone! Hmm first post so I will post both haves and needs in case signature line doesnt work:

AC name is thebarstoolprophet - would be grateful to trade. Play multiple times daily - addicted like a crack addict. Thanks!!

Haves: Bright Lantern, Biker Jacket, Goal Posts, Air Conditioner, Single Malt Whiskey, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Landing Lamp, Radar, Handling Line, All-Inclusive Bracelet, 10PAX, Powerful Radio Transmitter, Spaceship Engine, Flight Goggles, Cognac, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Stapler, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Communications Antenna, Additional Radar, Makeup, Amperemeter, Spare Wire, Laser Cutter, Landing Gear (soon)

Needs: *Airship Dock* (Soonest) - Rope Block, Sandbags, 1 Handling Line, 1 Channel Bar; *Music Arena* (Next Soonest) - Loudspeaker, Power Amplifier, Spotlight; *Tower 3* - Textbook, Wide-Angle Binocs, Whiteboard, Weather Display

I've sent you a friend request.

barstoolprophet

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Send me what you need , as I return everything I get sent. Otherwise beacons are fine but only if you need them as well.

As i don,t yet have a list I keep everything you send until I can return it in from my gift list in the game , so I maybe returning something you sent 2 days ago

I will finish the game tonight , as at last after 5 months of flying have become an expert on all flights ... Only quest left is the floating dock

10-4. 5 months? I can see my addiction will last a while... :D

Barbara59

iPF Novice
Reaction score

Welcome to the club. It's only the forum that keeps me interested!

Sian and David (level 40, 183 stars) need landing lamps or fuel additives. Thank you

Most reactions

Latest posts