What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Tele Cove

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok I have launched.

hi, I could use flight catering and propellers, thanks.

I've joined you too. So now we're three. I completed a few Space collections tonight visiting training center. I've added a few points tonight just before going to sleep and I'll add some again tomorrow morning :)

Quadcarl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there a valentines day bonus code? And where does one get the weekly weekend code? I seen one posted a couple days ago but I was too late, it wasn't the Friday one though, which I why I wonder if there's one today.
By the way, I completed 3 treadmill collections today visiting friends, sweeeet!!

TigaSefi

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have a space launch going at 636 with 18 hours left. Tigasef2 the name.

p3iii

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I visited 2 neighbors today and all of buildings has a green lock on them. Anyone else seeing the same thing? I shut all app down and rebooted iPad. Result is still the same.

image-1362762079.jpg

Captain boyington

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the launch, there were 6 of us in the end. I received 2 pictures both the same and I already had one but given that we need 3 sets nothing is wasted.

Fred123thytdytdg

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Fred not sure we are neighbours although i think we used to be. Try sending me a request. I got an error trying to add you (assume your username on the forum is the same as that in game).

Really hope someone can join me as i can't launch alone and would have wasted all my good stuff! So annoying you can't join people because of the username issue!

jdm- level 35. need: shears please

Yes it is , I can,t add you either but that could mean we are neighbours

lv35. Nav module , beacons, or fuel hose please no more flight catering have 318 of them.... thanks

Captain boyington

iPF Novice
Reaction score
May have to pass if you launching in 8 hours or so as I will not be around much in your launch window to add stuff. Maybe next time I can help.

Sian and David (level 35) need flight items but not catering

Hi, we had a successful launch and I am ready to go again, so I will launch in the morning if you can join let me know. Thanks

Captain boyington

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I've joined you too. So now we're three. I completed a few Space collections tonight visiting training center. I've added a few points tonight just before going to sleep and I'll add some again tomorrow morning :)

Hi, thanks for joining, I am also ready to launch again, let me know if you will be able to join. Thanks

Letgnis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have not been able to visit any of my neighbors or able to see who you are, as the avatar pictures sometimes do not show up. Most frustrating. :(

AdNazzyP

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Almost done the flower portion, only need 1 Orchid now, so please keep sending shears. Still need 2 teddy in love's and 1 big heart bear, these darn things never drop. Hopefully can finish it off tomorrow!

AdNazzyP Level 35. Pruning shears, Air Vent Filter, Controller, Flight catering, Duty Free objects, Passengers, Fuel.

Letgnis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Landing lamps please just need one only

lv35. Nav module , beacons, landing lamps or fuel hose please no more flight catering have 318 of them.... thanks

Note that you've got your landing lamp. Will send you nav module when gifting resets tonite.

AdNazzyP

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wow, I should complain on here more often. Sped up a Verona flight and 3 bears dropped including 1 big heart and 1 teddy in love, now down to a single teddy in love and 1 orchid to finish!!

AdNazzyP Level 35. Pruning shears, Air Vent Filter, Controller, Flight catering, Duty Free objects, Passengers, Fuel.

Tele Cove

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, thanks for joining, I am also ready to launch again, let me know if you will be able to join. Thanks

Hi,

I think so :) but i have nothing interesting left. Just fuel. But if it´s not only the two of us and we're three or four we could probably make it.

Most reactions

Latest posts