What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Pinkel3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Seem to have lost you from my neighbours again and cannot readd you. I suspect you will not be able to add me either but do you want to try?

Sian and David (level 35) need flight items but not catering

Lost you again! What happened? Tried to add you, but it didnot work.
This is the end of our relation, snik snik snik, at valentine's :(

Barbara59

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Great, I will launch tonight, I do not mind taking time to complete a launch, I have one big ticket item and will add what I can, I do not have any collection yet so will try to come first this launch. Thanks for your hellp.

hi, I could use flight catering and propellers, thanks.

May have to pass if you launching in 8 hours or so as I will not be around much in your launch window to add stuff. Maybe next time I can help.

Barbara59

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Lost you again! What happened? Tried to add you, but it didnot work.
This is the end of our relation, snik snik snik, at valentine's :(

Don't know where you went. Yesterday you were there and then today gone! Parting is such sweet sorrow.

UsBourkes

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'M BACK!!

Got another code from GI today which has reset my game back to where it should be. I am told this should make me visitable to everyone now too so if I previously appeared as username and/or greyed out, this should be fixed. Be interesting to know if this is the case for anyone on here...

RobWu

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'M BACK!!

Got another code from GI today which has reset my game back to where it should be. I am told this should make me visitable to everyone now too so if I previously appeared as username and/or greyed out, this should be fixed. Be interesting to know if this is the case for anyone on here...

UsBourkes, it's great that you're back! Your blood-curdling story has a happy end ;)

Pinkel3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'M BACK!!

Nice! Welcome back!
I donnot know if we were friends, but cannot see you. Did try to add you, but that didnot work. Hope it will be better with others

UsBourkes

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nice! Welcome back!
I donnot know if we were friends, but cannot see you. Did try to add you, but that didnot work.

I can't add you either so I guess we're already username neighbours. My avatar should be some bald bloke holding the old European Cup.

Pinkel3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can't add you either so I guess we're already username neighbours. My avatar should be some bald bloke holding the old European Cup.

Nope, you're not there. Sometimes it won't work to add someone. I had the same problem with TelCove

Frenetta

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'M BACK!!

I just went to find you (I have all names today!!!!!) but you are gone from my game and when I tried to add you I got the wrong promo code message. Do you want to give it a try?

Barbara59

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Just had a gifting session where I could visit everyone!!!! Such fun!!! Well done on all your airports! Hope to still be able to visit when I get back from doing chores so I can go peek at some more airports!

It was nice to see your butterfly visiting my airport today.

Jbg364

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Today was the first time in about 6 weeks that I was able to visit all airport cities at their correct levels. Wow, Fannie, Capt flop, Sian and David and Fred. Going back to visit more neighbours before I lose you again!

Most reactions

Latest posts