What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Pdxsk2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all,

Just need one robot tester if anyone can help. :)

The elusive treadmill...only tapping on neighbors "training center"'s will we collect...frustrating as some of you are grayed out for visits :(. And 'very seldom' for dropping...ouch!

Here's some good info on the Andriod users woes with the quest last Fall:
Pdxsk2 - Lvl 35. Need 1 X robot tester please!

Moderator edit...removed external links! Please read the forum rules.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jbg364

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi there,

I have the feeling that since the update the refresh of the gift list is happenig at much longer time intervals. Could not find requested items for many of you, so just sent caterring, as I understood, sooner or later, they will be useful

jal pilot ; level 27; need: video wall, dispatcher consoles, Thx!

My game reset later than it was supposed to yesterday. Waiting to see when I'll be able to send gifts today. Catering is always needed.

TomekOla

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

I am trying to finish my cosmic fuel station. If you can, pls send me 2x assembly robot, 2x robot tester, 3 laser level.
Pls write what do you need. My signature contain what I can send...

Thanks,
Ola

Jbg364

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have got all needed space items.
Please pick one of these when gifting me: proppeler, fuel hose, navigation module, catering.

80% of my neighbours are greyed out and I can not visit them, including almost 100% of you from the forum. Treadmills are going to be mission impossible.

Will do. I've decided not to stress and if I don't complete this quest, that's okay. Reading what the android players have to say about it isn't very encouraging. Having said that, I have 5 planes out for items for the collections but, like you, think the treadmills are going to be next to impossible to get and I am not going to spend $ on them.

Jbg364

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi,

I am trying to finish my cosmic fuel station. If you can, pls send me 2x assembly robot, 2x robot tester, 3 laser level.
Pls write what do you need. My signature contain what I can send...

Thanks,
Ola

I can't find you anymore in my neighbourhood. Send me what you need and I'll return it.

rickcc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys!

I updated my need list. Thanks to all who have sent me gifts.

I also would like to suggest that you guys put the newspaper shop at an easy place to spot. It's very hard to see when I'm visiting neighbours if the shop is stuck in the middle of other buildings (covered by coins or passengers). I've put my 2 newspaper shop at the corner of my commercial area, so it should be easy to spot. I'll move it once this quest is over.

Anybody figure out how to get the training center yet without having to spend $20 like Ircro said?

Hi All,
Have 6 newspaper shops and they are located near my Launch pad, next to 2 romantic cafes. Should help with a couple of quests.

Would be great if someone can confirm they see my avatar in the friends list - never been sure if I did link to FB correctly or not!

Also, I can't find any reference to a Training Centre building anywhere. Can't see it as completion of a collection, can't see it to buy...

Finally, I got two new mini-quests on the left asking me to fly to Vegas and Barcelona. However, I don't have them as destinations. Anyone else see this?

Getting more and more frustrated with this...
Rick

Pdxsk2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi All,
Have 6 newspaper shops and they are located near my Launch pad, next to 2 romantic cafes. Should help with a couple of quests.

Would be great if someone can confirm they see my avatar in the friends list - never been sure if I did link to FB correctly or not!

Also, I can't find any reference to a Training Centre building anywhere. Can't see it as completion of a collection, can't see it to buy...

Finally, I got two new mini-quests on the left asking me to fly to Vegas and Barcelona. However, I don't have them as destinations. Anyone else see this?

Rick

At this link....In the fourth post down is a pic of the Training Center. Have to click on neighbors Training Centers to get the items needed for the treadmill collection. Also some interesting info about the Andriod users experiences with the quest!

Pdxsk2 - Lvl 35

Moderator edit...removed external links! Please read the forum rules.

Last edited by a moderator:

TomekOla

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can't find you anymore in my neighbourhood. Send me what you need and I'll return it.

I can't find you too. Before I had a pic airport of neighbors and I could compare. But know I can't visit most of neighbors and I can't find you :(

Thanks,
Ola

stewartsathome

iPF Novice
Reaction score
rickcc said:
Hi All,

Rick

I can see your avatar in airport but its not the caricature you have on here, it's your actual photo good likeness though.

I don't know where the training centre comes from either

Can't visit you though. Can only visit the people whose actual names show up, none of my username neighbours with avatars can be visited. so annoying!!!!

captain flop (level 30) duty free items, passengers, fuel, repair and flight items. Thank you, I love u all ;)

Most reactions

Latest posts