What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Fred123thytdytdg

iPF Novice
Reaction score
A few months ago my daughter signed on to Facebook on my ipad. This immediately resulted in A/C taking her profile picture and using it as my in game avatar. We tried everything we could think of but the picture stayed. Yesterday daughter #2 signed in to her fb on my ipad and it appears her profile pic is now my avatar. (Some building by night I think).
This is very irritating, since nobody ever gave permission to use these pictures.

But it gets much worse! It now seems daughter #2 has picked up a whole bunch of 'new friends' on her fb account! These are all friends of #1 and it seems all this information has just crossed over from one fb account to the other!
How does this happen? What is GI doing with our personal information? I know most of you are using fake accounts but what about all the other information on our devices? Are they tapping in to this?

I'm no computer geek so I'm a bit gob smacked here. Any thoughts?

Can't see aviators at present but try going into her facebook and denying the app access on both accounts

For AC send me what you need For tribez code is f517jes

LtCol Rehab

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hey AC friends. I need a few items. I have finally upgraded my Town Hall. Are y'all able to gift me 3 fax machines and 2 laptops? I have everything else. Thanks y'all....Let me know if you need anything else. Kim :)

JordanChilly - Level 39 - i need duty free items ( like whiskey and square chocolate candies) and fuel please.....

Sent three faxes in last 48 hrs, from LtColRehab2 and LtCol Rehab (may show as username - thanks GameInsight). Don't have laptops. Would love 3 mayor's portraits or continued LD flight items. Happy flights...

LtCol Rehab (iPad), need 3 Mayor's portraits, 1 Laptop, LD flight items. LtColRehab2 (iPhone), need Long Distance flight items

Wabbitgirl

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Troglodyte69, you previously sent me 2 server racks so I could complete my terminal 4 level for which I thank you. I now noticed I will need 4 more server racks to complete the mission control centre so if you wouldn't mind sending those when gifting I would appreciate it. Not sure how long it is going to take before I can start space flights but figured I may as well be prepared.

Troglodyte96

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Troglodyte69, you previously sent me 2 server racks so I could complete my terminal 4 level for which I thank you. I now noticed I will need 4 more server racks to complete the mission control centre so if you wouldn't mind sending those when gifting I would appreciate it. Not sure how long it is going to take before I can start space flights but figured I may as well be prepared.

That's ok, will start later today when gifts reset, let me know when you have enough, 'cos I'll probably lose count.

please send goal posts, benches or catalyst to Troglodyte69 (iPad) & robot lawnmowers, benches or catalyst to Troglodyte96 (Blocked-iPhone) thanks.

Last edited:

Fred123thytdytdg

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Anyone else starting to get loads of new fneighbour requests i am getting around 10 a day and one of my new neighbours sent me 20 units of fuel ...

Pdxsk2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone else starting to get loads of new fneighbour requests i am getting around 10 a day and one of my new neighbours sent me 20 units of fuel ...

I've received 20 units of fuel (red barrel) before as a gift. I was wondering if Android or Facebook neighbor, as its not available to send on iOS!

Pdxsk2 Lvl 40 ipad / Pdxsk3 Lvl 40 iPhone - spare wire or fuel hose please

Wabbitgirl

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Sent three faxes in last 48 hrs, from LtColRehab2 and LtCol Rehab (may show as username - thanks GameInsight). Don't have laptops. Would love 3 mayor's portraits or continued LD flight items. Happy flights...

LtCol Rehab (iPad), need 3 Mayor's portraits, 1 Laptop, LD flight items. LtColRehab2 (iPhone), need Long Distance flight items

What are the LD flight items? Do I have any to send to you?

Wabbitgirl

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I've received 20 units of fuel (red barrel) before as a gift. I was wondering if Android or Facebook neighbor, as its not available to send on iOS!

Pdxsk2 Lvl 40 ipad / Pdxsk3 Lvl 40 iPhone - spare wire or fuel hose please

I have an android neighbour and she can gift 20 units of fuel.

Troglodyte96

iPF Novice
Reaction score
What are the LD flight items? Do I have any to send to you?

Long Distance flight items, beacons, deicer, props, etc.

please send goal posts, benches or catalyst to Troglodyte69 (iPad) & robot lawnmowers, benches or catalyst to Troglodyte96 (Blocked-iPhone) thanks.

Fred123thytdytdg

iPF Novice
Reaction score
New bug ....

ÃŽ visit a friend and keep the display in this friend's airport.
the result is:
All the bonus are blocked. It means that the countdown for the golden dices for example is not decremented.
The disadvantage is that your fuel increment is stopped as well. But not the one produced by the fuel plant.

So when you are just waiting for the plane to come back and your fuel is at its max; You can save the time from your bonus golden dice, business class etc.. just by visiting a friend. After 8 hours for example, your golden dice is still valid and your planes are ready for landing.

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Janie, we can still see your old avatar

I am having some probs with wifi catching on my ipad. It works well on laptop but not on ipad and iphone. The prob has surfaced recently and you may not find me about and recieve gifts from me. But, I AM STILL THERE!

Troglodyte96

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi one and all!!!! It's been a while. How are we all

Hi Mai, good to see you back.

Frenetta

iPF Novice
Reaction score
A few months ago my daughter signed on to Facebook on my ipad. This immediately resulted in A/C taking her profile picture and using it as my in game avatar. We tried everything we could think of but the picture stayed. Yesterday daughter #2 signed in to her fb on my ipad and it appears her profile pic is now my avatar. (Some building by night I think).
This is very irritating, since nobody ever gave permission to use these pictures.

But it gets much worse! It now seems daughter #2 has picked up a whole bunch of 'new friends' on her fb account! These are all friends of #1 and it seems all this information has just crossed over from one fb account to the other!
How does this happen? What is GI doing with our personal information? I know most of you are using fake accounts but what about all the other information on our devices? Are they tapping in to this?

I'm no computer geek so I'm a bit gob smacked here. Any thoughts?

The only way I got my FB situation resolved was by setting up a fake acct., wiping out every trace of any other FB accounts from my iPad, and then spending months trying to get AC to recognize my fake acct. (which it magically did one day). All I can say is good luck!!!!

Most reactions

Latest posts