What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Yes, they all arrived thanks, not sure if the gifts I'm sending are arriving though. I sent gifts to you yesterday and I'm going to send spare wires to all three of you now from 69.

please send flight catering to Troglodyte69 (iPad) & any flight stuff to Troglodyte96 (iPhone) thanks, will return what's sent, unless you say different.

Did you recieve catering on 69?

Red Dog

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yes I got yours and could you see dropped by. I have just returned the passengers.

Sian and David (level 40) Need passengers. Thank you :)

Thank you, and also thank you for the visit, At least we know that people are receiving our gifts
After reading some of these posts I was a bit worried that nobody was getting any gifts, But all seems good now

Mocafrost

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mocafrost, do you still need grinding machines (I suppose I send the controller instead) or are we in the dead loop?

I'm all good on grinding machines and controllers. My signature is updated, or will be right after this post.

Barbara59

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thank you, and also thank you for the visit, At least we know that people are receiving our gifts
After reading some of these posts I was a bit worried that nobody was getting any gifts, But all seems good now

You are one of the few I am receiving from.

Sian and David (level 40) Need passengers. Thank you :)

thenisePS

iPF Noob
Reaction score
She's not wearing a cap? Anyway, I'll send hull parts tomorrow morning. Would you let me know whether or not you get them?

No, shes's not wearing a cap. I will let you know when I get them. Thank you! :))

Timul

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not sure if any of these were sent and disappeared, but I still need: TV Panels x3, Grinding Machine x3, Air Vent Filter x2. Thanks!

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Not sure if any of these were sent and disappeared, but I still need: TV Panels x3, Grinding Machine x3, Air Vent Filter x2. Thanks!

I can send grinding machs but I need to get to lv. 32 for that and I am sure that you will get them by then.

Fred123thytdytdg

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Servers not responding any one else having issues. Ignore. Ok now

needs nothing send me what you need

Most reactions

Latest posts