What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

jimghjj

iPF Novice
Reaction score
15!!! Are you at your max now?

No,there's a few more to buy on the airport side but I'm holding off until I finish the Aztec quest. I've got enough to build about 20 pyramids so I need the land! :)

Janietub

iPF Novice
Reaction score
No,there's a few more to buy on the airport side but I'm holding off until I finish the Aztec quest. I've got enough to build about 20 pyramids so I need the land! :)

I'm wondering if there's a limit of 6 on the pyramids, like there is on most buildings?
I just finished Tollan and Machu Pichu, buying all green jets now.

Jbg364

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ohhh. Thank you, but i didn't receive anything. Maybe it will turn up later. Thanks again! :)

I sent the laser level to 'username,' Level 30, photo of a young woman (you?) standing outside in trees wearing a white sleeveless blouse?

Jbg364

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Am curious now. Did anyone get a gift from me on Friday? Fannie and Barbara, did you get your passengers?

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Not for a long, long time. I sent one yesterday - do you still need another?

I need another. But I have not yet recieved those server racks and cash counter that was sent to me before, though I changed the sig so that no one wastes gifts for me. I will be checking shortly.

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I say, the same thing has been hapenning with me.

I will surely tell you when I get the shredder.

Dont know whats happening. I got the server rack from Randy. Trog sent me one server rack- I did not get that.

I did not get your shredder. I will be patient till today evening- about 8 more hours, I will again change the sig then.

Most reactions

Latest posts