What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Lukehakesley

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Dont know whats happening. I got the server rack from Randy. Trog sent me one server rack- I did not get that.

I did not get your shredder. I will be patient till today evening- about 8 more hours, I will again change the sig then.

I don't think the gifting is working properly. I don't seem to be getting gifts from neighbours who usually gift me daily.

I've have been receiving gifts but not nearly as many as normal. Perhaps it's since they stopped Android to iOS gifting.

Trog I sent 6 flight caterings to your airports yesterday (3 each) from my 3 accounts. Did you receive any of them?

I've been able to launch with both my other airport accounts on board so I am able to see others when launching.

Last edited:

Fred123thytdytdg

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Agree gifting seems to be reducing I have cleared my return gift list for the first time for weeks hence 20 in 20 out , normally I have over 45 gifts at any time to return unless you have all left me

needs nothing send me what you need

Lukehakesley

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Agree gifting seems to be reducing I have cleared my return gift list for the first time for weeks hence 20 in 20 out , normally I have over 45 gifts at any time to return unless you have all left me

Perhaps this is GI's crafty way of getting us to all update when the new update arrives.

They know that many of us may choose not to update straight away what with the free greenies still available.

Long distance items please.My sons Airport is called "Rigby's city" he needs landing lamps. My iPhone Airport is called Randy Bobandy , Needs fuel ad,landing lamps, fuel sup or spare wires.

Last edited:

stewartsathome

iPF Novice
Reaction score

Thought it was just me, wondered where the gifts had gone. I thought it was cause I wasn't posting on here as much. Can't see any launches either, was going to start one but don't have enough to go it alone. Think GI realised we are getting all these greenies and the only way for them to resolve it is through update. Perhaps if they stop everything from working we are going to be more inclined to update, even if it means losing the extra cash. Just noticed Luke said the same thing

captain flop (level 40) passengers, duty free. android account: not getting gifts at minute so don't waste on me thx lovely neighbours :)

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I don't think the gifting is working properly. I don't seem to be getting gifts from neighbours who usually gift me daily.

I've have been receiving gifts but not nearly as many as normal. Perhaps it's since they stopped Android to iOS gifting.

Trog I sent 6 flight caterings to your airports yesterday (3 each) from my 3 accounts. Did you receive any of them?

I've been able to launch with both my other airport accounts on board so I am able to see others when launching.

Yeah!! I was surprised to see only 5 gifts when I normally get around 15.

Bernardngo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thought it was just me, wondered where the gifts had gone. I thought it was cause I wasn't posting on here as much. Can't see any launches either, was going to start one but don't have enough to go it alone. Think GI realised we are getting all these greenies and the only way for them to resolve it is through update. Perhaps if they stop everything from working we are going to be more inclined to update, even if it means losing the extra cash. Just noticed Luke said the same thing

captain flop (level 40) passengers, duty free. android account: not getting gifts at minute so don't waste on me thx lovely neighbours :)

Hi captain, just sent you and Fred passengers...did you receive...sent from my iPad.

bernardngo (level 40, 205 stars) Will return what you send

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score

Which pad? I could join you on pad 1 because even I dont have enough. I thought about joining Timul but he is currently invusible.

Barbara59

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Am curious now. Did anyone get a gift from me on Friday? Fannie and Barbara, did you get your passengers?

No I didn't receive any but then I didn't receive many gifts at all.

Sian and David (level 40) Need passengers. Thank you :)

Lukehakesley

iPF Novice
Reaction score
No I didn't receive any but then I didn't receive many gifts at all.

I sent you 3 lots of passengers yesterday from my 3 accounts. :)

I only seem to be getting gifts from people who occasionally gift. Most daily gifters seem to have gone missing.

Long distance items please.My sons Airport is called "Rigby's city" he needs landing lamps. My iPhone Airport is called Randy Bobandy , Needs fuel ad,landing lamps, fuel sup or spare wires.

Barbara59

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I sent you 3 lots of passengers yesterday from my 3 accounts. :)

I only seem to be getting gifts from people who occasionally gift. Most daily gifters seem to have gone missing.

Received passengers from Randy but not you or Rigby.

Red Dog

iPF Novice
Reaction score

I gifted your son's Rigby City spare wire, In return for his gift and both Of your airports

Last edited:

Troglodyte96

iPF Novice
Reaction score

Yes, they all arrived thanks, not sure if the gifts I'm sending are arriving though. I sent gifts to you yesterday and I'm going to send spare wires to all three of you now from 69.

please send flight catering to Troglodyte69 (iPad) & any flight stuff to Troglodyte96 (iPhone) thanks, will return what's sent, unless you say different.

Most reactions

Latest posts