What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adding pictures to an email... Just do a copy/paste!

DrHouse

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.ws4dl.org
Hi All!

Many posts asked how to attach pictures to an email. And the "obvious" way to do it was to go to the Photos app, select the pictures and click "Send to email"...

As I was answering an email that required a screen capture taken from my iPad, It occurred to me that you can "Copy" a picture in the Photo app. I always assumed that this was to copy the image into another album. But could it be pasted in a text, or in my email? Guess what? You can copy the image, and paste it directly in your email... I've wanted that feature for so long and it was already available...

1- Reply/Create a new email...
2- Before sending, switch to the Photo App ( by double-clicking the Home button or just closing Mail and open Photos, whatever...)
3- Display the required image
4- top-right corner, select "Copy..." (see attachment...)
5- Return to the mail app, select insertion location, and click "Paste"
6- Repeat of each image until done...

It was too easy... :)

VicoPad addict!

Attachments

• image-3224858263.png
    image-3224858263.png
    641.7 KB · Views: 404
OP
DrHouse

DrHouse

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.ws4dl.org
Haha! I copied several images at once, and pasted into a new email... It works! So if you have to insert multiple images, just open the album, and select the images you want inserted and click the button "Copy". Then simply "paste" into your email and they will all be pasted...

VicoPad addict!

Most reactions