What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adding ipad calendar to iphone

leeannecastro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a personal calendar on my iPad 2 that I want to subscribe to on my work phone which is a new iPhone 4s. I cannot connect through icloud because my work will not allow the use of it. I got as far as Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Add account > Other > Add subscribed calendar...
But now I am stuck. How do I get the server address for my iPad calendar? This is a calendar on the factory app.
Is there another way to do this?
Thanks.

yellowhorse

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think they make you cloud. It's free to register. You just have another email addy to keep up with. They say you can sync with gmail calendars and contacts. Yahoo too. I got a lot of really old contacts back after my first sync. The problem with the iPad cal is you cant modify the other events from other cake in iPad. And you have to choose an event to be a sync cal or it won't sync.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
You can't share iPad calendars through iCloud, unless you have iCloud on both devices.

GMail, though, you should be able to sync both your iPad and iPhone to a GMail calendar.

Most reactions