What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Calendar & Birthdays

tecknoes

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.teckno.net
How do add birthdays to the Calendar app on the iPad?

I've just put a new contact adding their birthday to the relative field in Contacts app, but it doesn't show up in the Calendar app.

I've looked in the iCloud Calendar and no birthdays are showing at all

Sent from my iPad using iPF

jasmynsway

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If I'm not mistaken, you can add birthdays to each contact. I'm not sure if it shows up in calendar though. The other option is to create a new calendar called birthdays and put them in there. That way you can display or not display by checking or unchecking.

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You add birthdays to whatever contacts you want, then make sure you've got birthdays clicked on the upper left of the Calendar app. Mine show that way, but I can toggle them on or off.

To show whatever calendars and birthdays, click the calendar symbol in the upper left of the Calendar app, and a dropdown menu will appear.

jm202729

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, can you help me guys? I'm wondering why my contact's birthday in my iPad and iPhone doesn't appear right in my calendar. It's always a day before. For example, my friends birthday is march 30, and after syncing or merging with Icloud, it's suddenly became march 29 in my calendar and contacts...does anyone also experienced my concern? Thanks

Coralee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi There
I wonder if you are a NZer? I also have the same problem and has many a conversation with apple support about it. I think it may only affect Nzers! There seems to be no solution.

Most reactions

Latest posts