What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

400 users in 4 days!

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We have spent many hours trying to build a good home for iPad users to learn, share, and discuss the Apple iPad. I just wanted to take a minute and thank everyone for your participating on the site! Today we have hit 400 users in just 4 days!

DG~X

iPF Novice
Reaction score
We have spent many hours trying to build a good home for iPad users to learn, share, and discuss the Apple iPad. I just wanted to take a minute and thank everyone for your participating on the site! Today we have hit 400 users in just 4 days!

Thats great! 400 out of the many more yet to come.:D Im getting my friends from other forums to come here, hope thats helping.:)

iDoug

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Every little bit helps...thanks again!

OP
iDan

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Keep up the good work DG!

scotty frank

iPF Noob
Reaction score
In the words of the great Ron Burgandy "wow...that escalated rather quickly didn't it?"

iDoug

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We've been working on it for over a month, but our initial guess was that it would be call the iSlate and not the iPad...so once we heard the news we had to do some scrambling around to get the site changed over to the new name :)

JohnnyApple

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
That's some amazing growth and I really like the look of the site. Think the skin is tops!

Superbike81

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah, great site. I prefer this over the two Mac Forums I joined. Too much hate and discontent in there. At least this site will be mostly people who are actually interested in purchasing the iPad, not just trolling douches who don't want to buy one but will complain about it for hours.

OP
iDan

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Glad to hear that!

Yeah, great site. I prefer this over the two Mac Forums I joined. Too much hate and discontent in there. At least this site will be mostly people who are actually interested in purchasing the iPad, not just trolling douches who don't want to buy one but will complain about it for hours.

JohnnyApple

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
iPadForums.net - All iPad, All the Time... maybe the new slogan :)

davidangel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
appleusers.net
That's awesome. Looks like you guys are outpacing paduser.com.

I've got a new site up to that isn't specifically focused on iPad users, but on Apple users of all kinds. Feel free to check it out. I feel like it would be more complimentary to this site than competitive.

AppleUsers.net

Most reactions

Latest posts