What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3G - When?

When will the 3G iPad Arrive?

• April 17th

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • April 18th

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • April 19th

• April 20th

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • April 21st

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • April 22nd

• April 23rd

• April 24th

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • April 25th

• April 26th

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Let's start guessing when the 3G will be arriving at homes. My bid is on 4-17-10.

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I just added a poll to the thread, so be sure to vote!

My guess is April 24th. :ipad-peacock:

Edlex

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You forgot to add a "late April" option because that's the official date from apple. If I don't get a real date soon I'm going to lose it. But on a brighter note, my ipad dock is "prepared for shipment". Hooray, I get to stare at it for month.

Greg G

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had to put some love in for April 18th. I know it won't come that day since it is Sunday but it is my birthday and that's what I want darn it! :D

Seriously though, I am very discouraged that they can't even give us a date at this point. I believe that they announced the April 3ed date about a month ahead of time so at this point I am believing that we are already into May (who knows, the counter in my signature may be right!). I would really like some assurance that they are going to be able to deliver the 3G version sometime soon because the lack of information coming from Apple is making me nervous that they are having problems.

OP
Seadog

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
From what I know about Apple. They will wait until after the initial intro tomorrow and then start putting info out about the 3G models. Ship date may be held until Monday, but I would suspect that within the next 72 hours, we will know.

Greg G

iPF Noob
Reaction score
From what I know about Apple. They will wait until after the initial intro tomorrow and then start putting info out about the 3G models. Ship date may be held until Monday, but I would suspect that within the next 72 hours, we will know.

I hope you are right!

Most reactions

Latest posts