What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2-Year iPad Warranty Only $83.99 (includes drops & spills)

Bigbang

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've been waiting for a good promo code to buy in at Square trade for my 3G iPad and thanks to you I pulled the trigger last night. Your post was worth 11 bucks saved for me, from 96 down to 84.

Keep posting m8, don't let the trolls get you down.

The SquareTrade iPad Warranty

It costs less than AppleCare, and covers drops, spills and other accidents!

I just bought the 2-year warranty myself. If you enter code: DECORATION ,you'll get 30% off of MSRP (TODAY ONLY!). My total was $83.99 for full coverage including spills and breakage :) I did some research about the company and they have excellent feedback on a lot websites. IMHO better than AppleCare too ;)

Deni Tako

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Worth Avenue Group also has insurance for iPads and other electronics at pretty reasonable rates, and also covers accidental damage and so far as I am aware is the only place that covers theft or loss as well.

worthavegroupDOTcom/iPad

Deni Tako

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Chill the F out IpadOne! From what I can see the link sends you to the square trade web site. I don't recall anyone passing away and electing you kind god of spam prevention and policing.

Your posts on this site are a hinderance to the rest of us talking about a legitimate warranty program.

David , Smile your life

Sorry, I'm with the other folks on this one. I joined the forum a few days ago, and have read lots of the threads, and you are just all over with negativity, and I was hesitant to ever post here as a result.

Perhaps you were not aware of the perception, which is why I choose to share this now. I know that other cultures have different measures for interpersonal dynamics, and would want to give you the benefit of the doubt, so perhaps you may want to work on that a bit since the larger audience here is perceiving you negatively.

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Chill the F out IpadOne! From what I can see the link sends you to the square trade web site. I don't recall anyone passing away and electing you kind god of spam prevention and policing.

Your posts on this site are a hinderance to the rest of us talking about a legitimate warranty program.

David , Smile your life

Sorry, I'm with the other folks on this one. I joined the forum a few days ago, and have read lots of the threads, and you are just all over with negativity, and I was hesitant to ever post here as a result.

Perhaps you were not aware of the perception, which is why I choose to share this now. I know that other cultures have different measures for interpersonal dynamics, and would want to give you the benefit of the doubt, so perhaps you may want to work on that a bit since the larger audience here is perceiving you negatively.

Hi Deni, i am not sure for who is your comment but i appreciate it … in some point you are right , different culture different perception

Concerning the audience question you are right, but not in all point .. let me try to explain …

when i listen: as you are vendor , you can’t talk like this that make me laugh, i am who i am and i am not on sale for 39,90 buck …. first i am human and second manufacturer so e-commerce you can imagine how i care that much comparing to the 6000 city bag i export yesterday to Swiss

But i will try to me more diplomatic’s when i feel it need

Last point with 20 years business experience i can say: Competitor are welcome because when no competitor mean no market (that my point of view)

Wolffmann34

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is great information! (short of some inconsiderate person trying to trash the thread calling it spam)

I purchased a coverage program from Best Buy when I bought my iPad. It was only a year and over $100, but it does at least cover breakage, which is why I bought it. But this sounds like a much better program which includes water damage and cost much less.

Thanks for the great info!

OP
zman

zman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Meh, as spam on forums go, I've seen much worse. I just wish I had seen it in time to actually get the deal.

Don't fret I found another code that still works. It's only $30 off regular price though. You will pay $89.99 for a 2-year coverage. Coupon Code: THIRTY30

That's my "spam" for the day ;)

-------

And for those not familiar with SquareTrade, here are some feedback from a few thousand people:

BBB Review of Square Trade in San Francisco, CA

SquareTrade Inc Reviews. Buying guides & consumer product reviews at Epinions.com

SquareTrade - squaretrade.com - Reviews, Ratings and Prices at ResellerRatings

Last edited:

James Goddard

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So I type in the code (who uses all caps for a device without caps lock?) and the price goes down to 89.99. I enter all of my info, including my CC and hit buy. I then get get a message that that code is only for "select" customers, of which I guess I am not one. Get this though, the price has now gone up to $119!!!! Now maybe I am starting to think scam.

Meh, as spam on forums go, I've seen much worse. I just wish I had seen it in time to actually get the deal.

Don't fret I found another code that still works. It's only $30 off regular price though. You will pay $89.99 for a 2-year coverage. Coupon Code: THIRTY30

That's my "spam" for the day ;)

-------

And for those not familiar with SquareTrade, here are some feedback from a few thousand people:

BBB Review of Square Trade in San Francisco, CA

SquareTrade Inc Reviews. Buying guides & consumer product reviews at Epinions.com

SquareTrade - squaretrade.com - Reviews, Ratings and Prices at ResellerRatings

tturbonegro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
O well gave in and paid for it..think I got $24 off somehow...seems to be worth the $$... Hopefully never need it but nice to know it's there kinda thing...thanks to OP for the "spam".

James Goddard

iPF Noob
Reaction score
O well gave in and paid for it..think I got $24 off somehow...seems to be worth the $$... Hopefully never need it but nice to know it's there kinda thing...thanks to OP for the "spam".

I've tried to twice now. Once the code didn't work and the second code increased the price! I was reallly hoping that since they advertise here that they read the forums and would contact me to straiten it out...hint, hint.

btdixon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad extended warranty

I bought mine from bestpricewarranties. No frills website but the responded to me and it was the cheapest deal on an extended warranty I could find at the time. Hope thats helpful.

Most reactions